Skrill are the widely-used and well-reputed payment options in the online gambling industry. Skrill e-wallet is formerly known as Moneybookers, has long been established as a quick, convenient and safe method to transfer money to and from online casinos.
Skrill was initially founded in the U.K. in 2001 under the name ‘Moneybookers’, the e-wallet was rebranded to Skrill a few years back. Fundamentally the e-wallet offers the same service Moneybookers used to, but better! As a Money Service Business, Skrill provides an expansive range of financial services to its clients through the internet. And it’s probably because of its safety and security that Skrill is no stranger to the online casino world and has proven to be one of the most favorable payment options clients use to transfer their funds.
There are some advantage player could benefit from using Skrill payment method in online casino:
- By using Skrill you’ll be able to make quick and easy deposits.
- Using Skrill allows you to benefit from a huge online casino bonus.
- Privacy is guarantee when using Skrill at an online casino.
How to use Skrill Payments to depositing funds at Online Casinos:
- Set Up A Skrill Account : In order to set up your Skrill account, you must go to Skrill’s website and click on the ‘Open a free account’. Once you’ve done this, you’ll then be navigated to the sign-up page. You must then enter any relevant card information that you’d like to connect to your bank account. Once you’ve confirmed your registration with Skrill via email, you’re then good to go. These usually include your email, name, surname, date of birth.
- Signup To A Skrill Deposit Casino In Gambletool : Once you’ve managed to select one of the Skrill Online Casinos present in our list, the only thing left to do is make a deposit via this particular payment method.
- Go To Your Skrill Online Casino's Deposit Page : Next, you must find the deposit page on the Skrill Online Casino site you’ve selected and selected ‘E-wallets’ from their menu and you will probably see about three E-wallets pop up. These, of course, include Skrill, PayPal, and Neteller. Provided that you’re using Skrill you should opt to click on the button.
- Log Into Your Skrill Account and Fill In Your Deposit Amount : When the page loads you’ll notice that you’ll need to provide your email address and password. Additionally, the casino site will also ask you to provide the amount of money you’d like to transfer to your Skrill account as well as the particular currency you’d like to use.
- Wait For The Money To Appear In Your Casino Account : When you hit the submit button, you’ll be directed to the Skrill website where you’ll need to login to your account and confirm once more. The money will be instantly available in your online casino account almost at the snap of a finger. Generally speaking, when you’re making deposits at online casino sites Skrill will charge a very small amount for the transaction to occur.
With up to 35 million clients across the globe and the payment service available in 200 countries, it’s definitely no wonder that Skrill is no stranger to the online casino world. Fact is Skrill Online Casinos feature a large variety of online casino games and are extremely easy to use.