PayPal is one of the most used and popular electronic e-wallet services on the internet which having millions of users worldwide. Its also one of a convenient way that user carry out transaction over the internet. However, PayPal does own restrictive rules on allowing their e-wallet to be used at certain gambling sites, and the service can be severely depending on certain countries. Given the popularity of PayPal nowadays, there are out of hundred online casinos that accept this payment method. However, they are not all made equal.
There are some advantage player could benefit from using Paypal payment method in online casino:
- PayPal allows user to deposit and withdraw money at online casinos.
- By using this e-wallet, you’ll be able to store all your card information in one secure place.
- PayPal has fantastic customer service should you find yourself in a problematic situation.
- Using PayPal to transfer your funds to an online casino can enable you to benefit from great rewards.
Here is the guide on how to use PayPal on online casino:
- Setup Your PayPal Account : Opening a PayPal account is a straightforward affair. Once you’ve set up your basic account, you then have options for connecting it with whichever credit card or bank accounts you choose. There are a few important points to bear in mind when it comes to actually using your PayPal account with online casinos.
- Deposit and Withdraw : Most of the providers we recommend will accept PayPal for both deposits and withdrawals with certain condition here. Please always be sure to check the small print before signing up and make deposit to a casino. For instance, some online casinos will only allow you to deposit via PayPal. Other casinos may impose withdrawal restrictions such as only being able to withdraw via PayPal when the amount involved doesn’t exceed your initial deposit. Another aspect to keep in mind in this regard is the cashing out time. With PayPal, it’s usually much faster than other payment method which around 1 to 3 days, whereas credit card withdrawals can take almost a week.
- Minimum Deposits of PayPal : You’ll usually be asked to deposit a minimum amount of between $10-$25, but there are exceptions to this general rule.
- Countries where PayPal is accepted: Locations where you can usually expect things to work are: Germany, Spain, UK, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Finland, Denmark, Austria and Sweden. With the restrictive rule, online casinos can only offer a PayPal functionality in those countries where they hold a avoid gambling license.
- Deposit Bonuses: Some online casinos give different amounts of deposit bonuses depending on which deposit method you use. For example, PlayTech online casinos usually give a 15% deposit bonus for PayPal and 10% to credit cards.
Both safe and secure, it's entirely no surprise that the payment company’s marvelous success has led to a wide variety of PayPal Casinos mushrooming all over the web. What’s drawn in so many users worldwide is that fact that PayPal users can ascertain that they’re making transactions which are both smooth and protected. Hence, the bottom line is that gamblers can perform their transactions efficiently and enjoy the various online casino games each PayPal casino has to offer.